Information we collect:
- We collect personal information when you create an account or use our services, such as your name, email address, and audio recordings.
- We may also collect information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type.
How we use your information:
- We use your personal information to provide our services, such as transcribing audio recordings.
- We may also use your information to improve our services, communicate with you about our services, and provide customer support.
Sharing your information:
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide our services, such as cloud storage providers.
- We may also share your information if required by law or if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- We retain your personal information as long as necessary to provide our services and for other legitimate business purposes, such as complying with legal obligations.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information.
- You may also have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal information.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.